National Briefing – Thursday 22nd August 2019
Branches are advised that a National Briefing will be held on Thursday, 22nd August to provide colleagues with an update on latest developments in the Royal Mail Group dispute and set out the Union’s next steps.
The Briefing will be held in The Liner Hotel, Lord Nelson Street, Liverpool, L3 5QB beginning at 11:00 and concluding no later than 15:00. Tea and coffee will be available on arrival.
To clarify, the following Representatives are invited to attend the Briefing:
- Postal Branch Secretaries (or their substitute)
- Divisional Representatives (Including Technical Services)
- Regional Secretaries
- Parcelforce Regional Organisers
- Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Cleaning Regional Representatives
- Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Engineering Regional Representatives
- Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Engineering National Representatives
- Area Delivery Representatives
- Area Processing Representatives
- Area Distribution Representatives
- Area Safety Representatives
- Area Admin Representatives
- Customer Experience Representatives
Branches should note that in line with our proportionality requirements and previous attendance arrangements at National Briefings, it is requested that in addition to the above each Branch send two Unit Reps to the Briefing, one of which must be a woman.
Any enquiries in relation to this LTB should be addressed to the DGS(P) Department quoting reference 24000.
Deputy General Secretary (Postal)