Project Worker – Learning for Wales
With the support of the Wales Union Learning Fund we are seeking to appoint a new member to our team, whose role will be to support CWU Branches in Wales with the development of workplace based essential skills learning opportunities for members.
Project Worker – Learning for Wales Fixed – term contract to end no later than 31 March 2023 Salary: £40,483 pa (£39,683 pensionable)
Closing date – 12 noon, Monday 12th September 2022: Interviews to be held over Zoom on Tuesday 27thSeptember
The successful candidate will have:
- Well developed communication skills, both written and presentational
- A demonstrable commitment to the principles and aims of the trade union movement
- An understanding of the main issues and needs for workers with essential skills needs
- An NVQ 3 standard level of education or equivalent work experience of at least 2 years
- Knowledge of Welsh Government and TUC policy on lifelong learning
- Knowledge of lifelong learning funding sources
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent IT Skills
Applications for a secondment to this position will also be considered.
The CWU is committed to inclusivity and equal opportunities in employment.
Additional information on the CWU can be obtained from our public website http://www.cwu.org.
If you require the application pack in another format or have any specific requirements that would support you in completing an application for the position, you are asked to highlight this when requesting an application pack.
For further information and to receive an application pack, please email email@example.com ‘quoting – Project Worker – Learning for Wales and / or call 020 8971 7482 .
Head of Equality, Education & Development