Next National Hazard Campaign Meeting – 28th January 2022 – A Zoom On-Line Meeting:
Janet Newsham, the Secretary of the National Hazards Campaign which is supported and sponsored by the CWU/HQ Health Safety and Environment Department, has notified us of the next ‘open’ meeting of the Hazards Campaign along with the agenda. This will be an on-line virtual meeting via zoom. All Safety Reps are welcome.
Hazards Campaign Meeting
Friday 28th January
10.30 – 12.30am
Via Zoom on-line
- Brief relevant reports from people/groups on current work, issues
- Scottish Hazards
- GMHC/Hazards Campaign Secretariat Report – including: Priorities, Suicide, Supporting Safety Reps, Zero Covid
- Hazards Magazine
- Covid pandemic update
- International Workers Memorial Day 28th April
- Covid remembrance Day 11th March
- Hazards 2022 Conference – July 29th-31st
- Toxic Use Reduction Conference – 25th Feb
- Conference: Invisible Killers: what can and must be done?
Zoom Location link details as follows:-
Meeting ID: 363 010 6422 Passcode: 389508
Janet Newsham Tel: 07734317158 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Health, Safety & Environment Officer
22LTB026 Next National Hazard Campaign Meeting – 28th January 2022 – A Zoom On-Line Meeting
Leave a Reply