POST OFFICE: PAY DISPUTE 2021/22 & 2022/23 – NOTICE SERVED FOR ACTION SHORT OF A STRIKE CROWN OFFICES AND ADMIN UNITS
Branches are advised the Postal Executive has authorised action short of a strike for all of our Post Office members working in Crown Offices and Admin Units. The two-week legal notification has been served on Post Office today as follows:
Industrial action consisting of action short of a strike (specifically a sales boycott in Crown Offices and work to rule in Crown Offices and Admin Units) as follows:
- The sales boycott and work to rule will cover all Crown Office (DMBs) and Admin Unit duties (for the entire duration of the scheduled duty) commencing at or after 07.00 on Thursday 29th December 2022 and before 19.00 on Saturday 14thJanuary 2023 inclusive.
Summary of all strike action/action short of a strike for PO members
We have now served notice for the following:
- Crowns – Saturday 24th December
- All members across Admin, Crowns and Supply Chain – Wednesday 28th December.
Action Short of a Strike
- Overtime and Scheduled Attendance ban across Supply Chain from Monday 26th December until Sunday 15th January inclusive.
- Sales Boycott in Crowns and Work to Rule in Crowns & Admin – from Thursday 29th December until Saturday 14th January inclusive
Further developments will be reported.
Acting Deputy General Secretary (Postal)
Attachment 1: 22LTB501- Post Office – Pay Dispute 2021-22 & 2022-23 – Notice Served for Action Short of a Strike – Crown Offices and Admin Units
Leave a Reply