Capita TVL: Pay Agreement – 1st January 2022 – 31st March 2023
Further to LTB 357/22 dated 7th September.
I am pleased to report at the conclusion of the Acas Mediation yesterday, a negotiators’ agreement was reached between CWU and Capita. This pay agreement has been considered by the Postal Executive earlier today and was unanimously endorsed. Attached is a Joint Statement detailing the pay agreement being published today.
The pay agreement, which is relatively straightforward, is applicable for 15 months from 1st January 2022 to 31st March 2023. The details are as follows:
- 6% Consolidated Pay Increase across the board covering all pay rates for all CWU Represented grades
- £900 lump sum (pro-rata for part-timers) payable in two instalments:
- £400 following membership endorsement of the pay agreement to be paid to members in post on the October pay date
- £500 paid with January 2023 salaries for those in post
- Two New Pensionable Allowances from 1st July for Field Visiting Officers in London & South East
- London VOs £3400 per annum
- South East VOs £1700 per annum
- New annual Pay Review date 1st April 2023
The Postal Executive will be recommending support for the agreement and arrangements will be made for a consultative ballot of members to ratify the pay agreement. Further details in this regard will be provided in due course.
Our Capita Reps have been briefed on the pay agreement and are broadly satisfied with the outcome which has obviously taken a while to achieve. I also wish to thank our members and Reps for being patient and supportive of the process.
22LTB376 Capita TVL – Pay Agreement – 1st January 2022 – 31st March 2023
Leave a Reply