Royal Mail Group – Latest Updated Coronavirus/Covid-19 – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers Guidance Document (Version 13)
I attach for your information a copy of the Royal Mail Group, Managers’ Coronavirus/Covid-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers Guidance document, issued by the business on 29 November 2021. This updates RMG CV-19 FAQs Version 12 issued on 15 November 2021.
At the commencement of the Coronavirus/Covid-19 outbreak, Royal Mail Group established a ‘Business Pandemic Team’ which includes all national heads of department and this team meets regularly to review the situation across Royal Mail Group and to issue update Questions and Answers information communications to all managers, which is cascaded throughout the business.
The Coronavirus Guidance, Version 13 Q&A document has been shared with the Union’s Health, Safety & Environment Department. It is not a document agreed with the Union but is circulated for useful information and reference purposes for CWU Regions, Health and Safety Reps, Branch Reps, Divisional IR Reps and members.
Changes made since the previous version have been highlighted in yellow.
However, to update and remind Branches and Reps of the important changes made in the latest version, the changes involve the following – which are all included in the attached latest updated Version 13 which is attached for your information and reference:
- Para 1 – Shared Vans issues.
- Para 1 – Vehicle Touchpoint Cleaning.
- Para 1 – Re-Introducing Covid-Secure Safety Controls procedure.
- Para 1 – Private Cars on Delivery.
- Para 2 – Face to Face Meetings.
- Para 3 – Face Masks/Coverings.
- Para 3 – Ordering more Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser and Wipes.
- Para 4 – Self-isolation rules (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- Para 6 – Capture Photo on Delivery.
The Q&A documents are circulated to all RMG managers and are also available to access through a link on the Royal Mail Group ‘Intranet’, in the ‘Managers Update Messages’ section on the RMG Coronavirus portal.
- Shared Vans
- Social Distancing
- Face Coverings
- Self-Isolation, Testing, Vulnerable Colleagues and Enforcement Visits
- Cleaning, Facilities & CSP Cash Handling
Any enquiries regarding this LTB or feedback on the RMG Q&A document should be directed to Dave Joyce CWU National Health, Safety & Environment Officer. Issues received in connection with the attached which are appropriate to other CWU/HQ Departments will be passed on the appropriate National Officer.
- RMG Coronavirus Guidance Questions and Answers V13
National Health, Safety & Environment Officer