Rivus Fleet Solutions National Team (NT) Elections
As you will be aware, BT Fleet was sold to a venture capitalist company called Aurelius and is now trading under the name, Rivus Fleet Solutions (RFS), which is the company Aurelius established to run what was BT Fleet.
The Previous Election of the National Team (NT) was carried out prior to BT disposing of the fleet business and was therefore run along the same lines as other BT NT Elections. This is now changing.
In past elections the process was;
– 2 representatives from what was the BT Fleet Garage Network nominated by BT branches and elected through BT branch voting strength. 1 representative from what was the BT Fleet Administration Centre nominated by Midland No. 1 branch as the branch responsible for the geography in which the building sits.
– The elections are held every two years.
The new process will be;
– 2 representatives from the Rivus Garage Network nominated by branches with members working in the RFS garage network and elected by email ballot of Rivus Fleet Solutions members in the RFS garage network.
– 1 representative from The Rivus Support Centre nominated by Midland No. 1 branch as the branch responsible for the geography in which the building sits.
– The elections will be held every 2 years.
The purpose of this LTB therefore is to invite branches with members in the RFS garage network to nominate up to two representatives from members who work in the RFS garages. Only one person from any one RFS garage is permitted. Any nominations from branches without members in the Rivus garage network will be excluded.
Nominations should be sent via email to email@example.com and be received by mid-day on Wednesday 20th October. Should more than two nominations be received an election as outlined above, will follow.
A briefing to Rivus Fleet Solutions members is attached for your information.