Royal Mail Group – Latest Updated Coronavirus/Covid-19 – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers Guidance Document (Version 77):
I attach for your information Version 77 of the Royal Mail Group, Managers’ Coronavirus/Covid-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers Guidance document, issued by the business on 7 January 2021.
At the commencement of the Coronavirus/Covid-19 outbreak, Royal Mail Group established a ‘Business Pandemic Team’ which includes all national heads of department and this team meets regularly to review the situation across Royal Mail Group and to issue update Questions and Answers information communications to all managers, which is cascaded throughout the business.
The Coronavirus Guidance, version 77 Q&A document has been shared with the Union’s Health, Safety & Environment Department and is hereby circulated for information and reference purposes for CWU Regions, Health and Safety Reps, Branch and Divisional IR Reps.
The Q&A documents are circulated to all RMG managers and are also available to access through a link on the Royal Mail Group ‘Intranet’, in the ‘Managers Update Messages’ section.
Please note that changes and additions from the previous version are highlighted in ‘Yellow’ i.e.,
- Shared Vans Withdrawal
- On-site Gym closures.
- Visitors to Units limited to ‘Business Critical’
- Coronavirus Self-Isolation Guidance (i) following a repeat bout of symptoms and getting a second test, (ii) if someone you live with gets symptoms, (iii) if someone in your support bubble gets symptoms and you were in close contact
NOTE: Please also note that these Q & A documents are ‘Royal Mail Group’ advice documents and all the contents are not agreed with the CWU.
- Self-isolation, testing and reporting
- Cleaning and consumables
- Support and advice
- General guidance
- Travel/and annual holiday
- Caring for dependants
- Sick pay
- Attendance process
- Vulnerable employees
- General Ops advice
- NHS testing kits
- Operational processes and reporting changes
- Delivering and collecting from customers
- Fleet and vehicles
- ADVICE FOR CUSTOMERS
Any enquiries to this LTB or feedback on the RMG Q&A document should be directed to Dave Joyce CWU National Health, Safety & Environment Officer.
- Coronavirus Guidance Questions and Answers V77
National Health, Safety & Environment Officer