RMPFS Agreement – Update Joint Statement
Further to LTB 525/19 detailing the joint agreement between PFSL and the CWU, which was endorsed by our members in relation to pay for CWU represented grades in RM Property & Facilities Solutions Limited (PFSL), this update gives you the progress thus far, whilst also providing notice of the pay increases due for payment from 1st April 2020.
Implemented April 2019 (paid in October 2019 salaries with arrears to April 2019)
- A 2.5% consolidated base salary increase on 1st April 2019, which flowed through to pensionable cash allowances
- A £200 lump sum payment paid in October 2019 and consolidated in April 2020.
- The cleaning grading structure moved to two pay rates with individuals moved from starter rate to maximum rate after two years of employment, replacing the previous 36 months’ three incremental scale to maximum pay arrangements.
- Sunday premium moved to a rate .25 of the hourly rate being added to the appropriate standard hourly rate for working conditioned hours, whilst also providing buy out arrangements for those receiving higher hourly rates on Sunday.
Engineering, Admin & Generic
- A 2.5% consolidated base salary increase on 1st April 2019, which flowed through to pensionable cash allowances.Implementation from 1st April 2020 to be paid in April 2020 SalariesCleaners
- Consolidation of £200 lump sum payment (which was paid in October 2019)
- A 3.3% consolidated base salary increase effective from 1st April 2020, flowing through to pensionable cash allowances.
- For Static and Multi site cleaners on starter rates, the above two points do not apply, however they will receive the government National Living Wage increase from 1st April 2020.
- As part of the Agreement there is a joint commitment to move cleaners to the Living Wage Foundation pay rate. To support this, we are jointly tracking progress towards this commitment. The intention is to move cleaners to the LWF rate in 2022 if this has not been achieved during the 3-year period of the pay agreement. Engineering, Admin & Generic
- A 2.5% consolidated base salary increase effective from 1st April 2020, flowing through to pensionable cash allowances
We believe this Joint Statement and pay agreement is a positive position to reach with PFSL. We are therefore jointly committed to continuing to work together to ensure the continued success of the business along with ensuring job security and improvement to our members terms and conditions.
The attached joint statement will be circulated by RMPFS at the same time as the release of this LTB.
Any enquiries regarding the content of the above should be addressed to the Outdoor Department quoting reference 540, email address: email@example.com or contact the PTCS Department, quoting reference 301. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Secretary (Acting)