National Briefing – Thursday 27th February 2020
Branches are further advised that a National Briefing will be held on Thursday 27th February 2020 to provide colleagues with an update on latest developments in the Royal Mail Group dispute and set out the Union’s strategy/activity going forward.
The Briefing will be held at Trade Union Congress House (TUC), 28 Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3LS commencing at 11:00 and concluding no later than 15:00.
The following Representatives are invited to attend the Briefing:
- Postal Branch Secretaries (or their substitute)
- Divisional Representatives (Including Technical Services)
- Regional Secretaries
- Parcelforce Regional Organisers
- Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Cleaning Regional Representatives
- Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Engineering Regional Representatives
- Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Engineering National Representatives
- Area Delivery Representatives
- Area Processing Representatives
- Area Distribution Representatives
- Area Safety Representatives
- Area Admin Representatives
- Customer Experience Representatives
Branches should note that in line with our proportionality requirements and previous attendance arrangements at National Briefings, it is requested that in addition to the above each Branch send two Unit Reps to the Briefing, one of which must be a woman.
Any enquiries in relation to this LTB should be addressed to the DGS(P) Department quoting reference 24000.
Yours sincerely, Yours sincerely,
Terry Pullinger Dave Ward
Deputy General Secretary (Postal) General Secretary