National Briefing – Tuesday 17th December 2019
Branches are advised that a National Briefing will be held on Tuesday 17th December 2019 to provide colleagues with an update on latest developments in the Royal Mail Group dispute and set out the Union’s position going forward.
The Briefing will be held in The Liner Hotel, Lord Nelson Street, Liverpool, L3 5QB beginning at 11:30 and concluding no later than 14:30. Tea and coffee will be available on arrival.
The following Representatives are invited to attend the Briefing:
- Postal Branch Secretaries (or their substitute)
- Divisional Representatives (Including Technical Services)
- Regional Secretaries
- Parcelforce Regional Organisers
- Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Cleaning Regional Representatives
- Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Engineering Regional Representatives
- Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Engineering National Representatives
- Area Delivery Representatives
- Area Processing Representatives
- Area Distribution Representatives
- Area Safety Representatives
- Area Admin Representatives
- Customer Experience Representatives
Branches are asked to note that following consultation with the President/Postal Executive Chair the usual arrangement to send two Unit Representatives inclusive of the proportionality requirement have been suspended for this National Briefing only.
Any enquiries in relation to this LTB should be addressed to the DGS(P) Department quoting reference 24000.
Terry Pullinger – Deputy General Secretary (Postal)
Dave Ward – General Secretary