Royal Mail Group National Briefing – Ballot Results – Tuesday 15th October 2019
On Tuesday 15th October a National Briefing/Press Conference will be held to give Branches an update on the latest position in regards to our dispute with Royal Mail Group and to announce the result of the ballot.
The Briefing will be held at Friends House, 173-177 Euston Rd, London, NW1 2BJ, beginning at 13:00 and concluding at 17:00. Tea and coffee will be available on arrival.
To clarify, the following Representatives are invited to attend the Briefing:
• Postal Branch Secretaries (or their substitute)
• Divisional Representatives (Including Technical Services)
• Regional Secretaries
• Parcelforce Regional Organisers
• Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Cleaning Regional Representatives
• Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Engineering Regional Representatives
• Royal Mail Property and Facility Solutions Engineering National Representatives
• Area Delivery Representatives
• Area Processing Representatives
• Area Distribution Representatives
• Area Safety Representatives
• Area Admin Representatives
• Customer Experience Representatives
From 15:00 the Briefing will become a Press Conference as we prepare to announce the ballot result. At this point we would encourage our local Representatives and members living in the surrounding areas to join us for the announcement. We will liaise with the relevant Divisional Representatives on this matter.
All Branches are requested to make this a priority engagement. Branches are also requested to bring banners to decorate the hall.
Any enquiries in relation to the content of this LTB should be addressed to the DGS(P) Department or General Secretary’s Office.
Terry Pullinger – Deputy General Secretary (Postal)
Dave Ward – Deputy General Secretary (Postal) General Secretary