TUC Briefing for Trade Union Health and Safety Reps – Friday 27 September 2019 – Congress House London – Theme: ‘Respiratory Health – a Workplace Issue’
The TUC London, East & South East Region have announced that they are hosting a ‘free to attend’ briefing for Trade Union Health and Safety Reps on Friday 27 September 2019 at the TUC HQ, Congress House, London. This is an annual event hosted by the Region with all TUC affiliated Trade Unions Health and Safety Reps invited to attend. Pre-Registration is required. Lunch will be provided.
- The central theme for this year is respiratory health, and asbestos past, present and future will feature.
- This is an event for trade union health and safety reps and trade unionists interested in campaigning on health, safety and wellbeing issues at work or in the community.
- Agenda and Guest Speakers to be confirmed, but will include presentations by the HSE, a law firm that represents TU personal injury cases, Hazards Campaign and the Trade Union Clean Air Network(TUCAN).
- Venue: TUC Congress House, Congress House, 23-28 Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3LS
- Free event.
- Please Register by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – or by Telephone: 020 7467 1218.
- Check in on the day plus tea/coffee from 9.45am and the event starts at 10.15.
- Lunch provided
National Health, Safety & Environment Officer