Royal Mail/Dimensions Uniform ‘Roadshow’ Workplace Visits
We have recently been advised by Royal Mail of its plans to hold a number of Uniform Roadshow events at various sites during July and August 2018.
These site visits, which are being undertaken jointly with Dimensions (Royal Mail’s uniform supplier), are planned to give individual members more information on uniform matters, including ‘how to self-order uniform’, ‘how to return unwanted items’ and the ‘process to follow for orders which are over the individual member’s uniform allocation’.
The workplaces due to be visited are:
• Rotherham DO – 11th July (07:00am-10:00am)
• South Midlands Mail Centre – 18th July (11:00am to 15:00pm)
• Preston CDO – 24th July (7:30am to 10:00am)
• North West RDC – 24th July (11:30am to 15:00pm)
• North London Workshop and Kentish Town DO – 31st July (06:00am-10:00am)
• Barnsley DO – 3rd August (6:00am to 10:00am)
• Lincoln DO – 10th August (6:30am to 10:00am)
Attached is a copy of the workplace poster which will be used to advertise the site visits locally.
We understand that if these workplace visits prove to be popular and successful, then further visits will be arranged in the future.
Whilst the details of this LTB are self-explanatory, any enquires should be directed to the Outdoor Department, reference: 500, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CWU Assistant Secretary