CWU NORTH WEST REGION – ‘WOMEN OF TODAY’ EVENT
The CWU North West Region are holding their ‘Women of Today’ event on the 25th January 2018 in Manchester. The details of the event are as follows:
DATE/TIME: Thursday 25th January 2018 – 10:00-15:30
VENUE: Mechanics Centre, 103 Princess St, Manchester, M1 6DD
AGENDA: Registration, Tea & Coffee 10:00 – 10.30am
• MARGARET ASPINALL (Hillsborough), WASPI,
• SYLVIA LANCASTER (Sophie Lancaster Foundation)
• LYNN COLLINS, NW TUC Regional Secretary
• JENNY MEIN (former Leader of Lancashire County Council),
• AUDREY WHITE (Labour Activist)
• JEAN SHARROCKS, Chair CWU WAC
• ANGELA RAYNER MP (Shadow Education Secretary) – tbc
LUNCH – Will be provided
The aim of the day is to increase involvement of our female members in the CWU and the wider Labour movement. All Female Representatives and Branch Women’s Officers are encouraged to attend and for them to bring as many CWU female members as possible.
There will also be various information stalls.
To register please visit: http://ow.ly/ALdW30hi13P
If you require any further information, please either contact Karen Kendrick, North West Regional Women’s Secretary emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or Carl Webb, Regional Secretary – email@example.com.