Royal Mail Group National Briefing, Tuesday 19th July 2022 – Dispute Update and Pay Ballot Result
On Tuesday 19th July 2022, a National Briefing/Press Conference will be held to provide Branches with an update on the latest position in regards to our dispute with Royal Mail Group and to announce the result of the ballot on pay.
The Briefing will be held at York Barbican, Paragon Street, York YO10 4AH beginning at 13:00 and concluding at 18:00.
To clarify, the following Representatives are invited to attend the Briefing:
- Postal Branch Secretaries and Branch Chairs (or their substitutes)
- Divisional Representatives (Including Technical Services)
- Parcelforce Regional Organisers
- Fleet Territorial Representatives
- Regional Secretaries
- Area Delivery Representatives
- Area Processing Representatives
- Area Distribution Representatives
- Area Safety Representatives
- Area Admin Representatives
- Customer Experience Representatives
From 16:00 the Briefing will become a Press Conference as we prepare to announce the pay ballot result. At this point, we would encourage our local Representatives and members living in the surrounding areas to join us for the announcement. We will liaise with the relevant Divisional Representatives on this matter.
Branches should note that in line with our proportionality requirements and previous attendance arrangements at National Briefings, it is requested that in addition to the above each Branch send two Unit Reps to the Briefing, one of which must be a woman.
All Branches are requested to make this a priority engagement. If Branches wish, they may bring banners to decorate the hall.
Any enquiries in relation to the content of this LTB should be addressed to the DGS(P) Department or General Secretary’s Office.
Yours sincerely, Yours sincerely,
Terry Pullinger Dave Ward
Deputy General Secretary (Postal) General Secretary