Royal Mail Group – Latest Updated Coronavirus/Covid-19 – Frequently Asked Questions and Answers Guidance Document (Version 12)
This LTB and attachment updates RMG CV-19 FAQs Version 10 issued on 7 October 2021 and Version 11 issued on 18 October 2021.
I attach for your information Version 12 of the Royal Mail Group, Managers’ Coronavirus/ Covid-19 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers Guidance document, issued by the business on 15 November 2021.
At the commencement of the Coronavirus/Covid-19 outbreak, Royal Mail Group established a ‘Business Pandemic Team’ which includes all national heads of department and this team meets regularly to review the situation across Royal Mail Group and to issue update Questions and Answers information communications to all managers, which is cascaded throughout the business.
The Coronavirus Guidance, Version 12 Q&A document has been shared with the Union’s Health, Safety & Environment Department and is hereby circulated for information and reference purposes for CWU Regions, Health and Safety Reps, Branch Reps, Divisional IR Reps and members.
Changes made since the previous version have been highlighted in yellow.
However, to update and remind Branches and Reps of important changes made in the recent versions the changes involve the following – which are all included in the attached latest updated version 12 which is attached for your information and reference:
- Changes to Covid controls and easing of restrictions announced by the Northern Ireland Assembly (Page 2)
- Shared vans risk assessment and safe working instructions (Page 2)
- RMG/CWU Joint Statement on the removal of social distancing restrictions (Page 2)
- Process for re-introduction of Covid-Secure Controls (Page 2)
- Ending of Private Cars on Delivery (Page 3)
- Removal of social distancing controls (Page 3)
- Delivery to and collection from Care Homes (Page 9)
- Self-Isolation Rules (Page 4)
The Q&A documents are circulated to all RMG managers and are also available to access through a link on the Royal Mail Group ‘Intranet’, in the ‘Managers Update Messages’ section on the RMG Coronavirus portal.
- Shared Vans
- Social Distancing
- Face Coverings
- Self-Isolation, Testing, Vulnerable Colleagues and Enforcement Visits
- Cleaning, Facilities & CSP Cash Handling
Any enquiries regarding this LTB or feedback on the RMG Q&A document should be directed to Dave Joyce CWU National Health, Safety & Environment Officer. Issues received in connection with the attached which are appropriate to other CWU/HQ Departments will be passed on the appropriate National Officer.
- RMG Coronavirus Guidance Questions and Answers V12
National Health, Safety & Environment Officer