Doglaw Ltd (Cooper & Co Solicitors) – Two Live Webinars This Week on Thursday 14th December at 6.00pm and Friday 15th December at 11.00am On The Dangerous Dogs Act With Specialist Dangerous Dogs Law Solicitor Trevor Cooper
To: All Branches
UK Top Dangerous Dogs Lawyer Trevor Cooper of Cooper & Co Solicitors (Doglaw Ltd) will be presenting two 1 hour webinar sessions this week, which will look in detail at Section 3 of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991.
This live presentation will cover:
• When is a dog regarded as dangerously out of control
• What is the criminal liability for owners and those in charge of other people’s dogs
• The difference between an aggravated and a non-aggravated offence
• The Householder Case defence
• The relevance of the Robinson-Pierre ruling
• What is an assistance dog
• Power of the Police and Council to seize a dog
• Sentencing provisions (including the 2016 Sentencing Guidelines)
• When is destruction likely to be ordered
• What is a Contingent Destruction Order
• Implications of a breach
Time permitting, at the end of the webinar, Trevor will be happy to answer questions on the webinar content
Doglaw Ltd is offering two opportunities to join this webinar:
The cost is £10 per person, all major debit and credit cards are accepted.
To book a place:-
1. Online at www.DoglawSOS.co.uk or
2. Call 0800 999 3647 during normal office hours
Doglaw Ltd will be offering additional live webinars on other Doglaw subjects during 2018.
Dangerous Dogs Act Seminars, Training Courses, CDs and Webinars organised by Top Lawyer
Trevor Cooper of Cooper & Co Solicitors and Doglaw Ltd are highly recommended by the CWU Health, Safety & Environment Department.
National Health, Safety & Environment Officer